Rancho Cucamonga Lawyer Handles Family Law Challenges
Accomplished Inland Empire firm assists spouses and children
When you’re involved in a family law matter, the decisions you make could affect you and your loved ones for the rest of your lives. Whether you’re going through a divorce or are engaged in some other matrimonial or parenting conflict, it’s best to rely on a family attorney with a successful track record. At the Law Offices of Dan Peelman, PC in Rancho Cucamonga, I have over 25 years of experience achieving positive solutions for Southern California clients. From start to finish, I will give you honest counsel and aggressively protect your rights.
Determined advocate protects clients’ rights in domestic matters
Throughout the Inland Empire, my firm has built a strong reputation for providing legal representation that is:
- Trustworthy — My goal is to provide you with exceptional, courteous service in your time of need. I don’t miss deadlines, and I make sure that you have a complete understanding of your legal options.
- Skillful — The California legal system can be very complicated, but since 1993, my firm has guided spouses and parents effectively so that they can achieve their goals. In recognition of my legal ability and ethics, I have earned a DistinguishedSMPeer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® based on reviews from attorneys familiar with my work.
- Caring — I understand the emotional and financial stresses that often arise from household disputes. By maintaining cost-effective rates and answering questions promptly, my firm works hard to relieve your burden.
Starting with a free initial consultation, I pay close attention to your situation and outline a strategy that meets your short- and long-term needs.
Supportive attorney represents Californians in divorces and custody cases
My established firm advises Southern California clients on a wide range of domestic legal concerns, including:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is relatively straightforward or involves complex conflicts, I will give you the advice and advocacy you deserve.
- Child custody — In child custody and child support matters, my firm works diligently to create a healthy, supportive environment for young people.
- Spousal Support/Alimony — During spousal support/alimony disputes, I make sure that accurate information is presented to the court to maximize the chance for a fair outcome.
- Paternity — If you seek to establish paternity of a child or are looking to disprove someone’s assertion, I can advise you of the relevant legal and scientific standards.
- Domestic violence — Living with domestic violence puts you and others in serious danger. My firm obtains restraining orders and provides immediate assistance to people being mistreated by relationship partners or family members.
Having served as an attorney and a Family Court judge pro tem, I am committed to the highest standards of professionalism and service.
Contact a dedicated Rancho Cucamonga family lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Dan Peelman, PC represents Inland Empire clients in a full range of family law matters, including divorces, custody disputes and paternity actions. Please call 909-257-0291 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Rancho Cucamonga.