Rancho Cucamonga Family Law Attorney
Dan L. Peelman
Email: Contact Attorney Dan L. Peelman | Phone: 909.758.0929
- California, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- University of LaVerne College of Law, LaVerne, California, Doctorate of Jurisprudence, 1991
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, Master of Public Administration Degree, 1987
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, Bachelor of Science Degree, Administration of Justice/Public Safety, 1977
- Piedmont Virginia Community College, Associate of Science Degree, Police Science, 1975
Dan Peelman, a winning litigator, has been practicing family law for more than 20 years across Southern California. Whether its divorce, a custody battle, visitation rights, child or spousal support, attorney Peelman has the knowledge, experience and skills to help you win. He obtained his law degree from the University Of LaVerne and his master’s degree from USC Law. He is also the former president of the East-West Family Law Bar and he is a retired LAPD officer. In 1994, he opened his own law practice, The Law Offices of Dan Peelman, PC.
Dan Peelman currently serves as City Prosecutor to the city of Upland. He also serves as primary Deputy City Prosecutor to the cities of Rancho Cucamonga, West Covina and Costa Mesa. He was previously assigned as the primary Deputy City Prosecutor in the cities of Downey, Manhattan Beach and Rolling Hills Estates.
As special counsel to the South Gate and Upland Police Departments, Dan Peelman regularly represents them in Pitchess motion defense, writ practice, Skelly hearings, as well as providing legal advice surrounding the administration of justice within those agencies. Attorney Peelman has served as Deputy General Counsel to the California State Sheriffs Association.
Dan Peelman has experience in appellate litigation at the state and local levels, as well as extensive experience in Public Safety Officers Procedural Bill of Rights Act issues, both in providing counsel to law enforcement management and lecturing supervisory and management personnel. He also handles all phases of both criminal and administrative law enforcement personnel complaint investigations.
- California State Bar, admitted 1993
- Federal Bar Association, Central District, admitted 2008
- Sole Practitioner, Law Offices of Dan Peelman, PC — 1993 – present — family law practitioner, president of East-West Family Law Bar, family law Judge Pro Tem
- Senior Associate, Law Office of Jones & Mayer — 2005
- Of Counsel, Martin J. Mayer law offices — 1994 through 2005
The Law Offices of Dan Peelman,PC serves clients in Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Upland, Fontana, Pomona, Claremont, San Bernardino, Riverside and Inland Empire.